Shocking House Fire

 

March 30, 2023

Any type of fire is traumatic, especially when caught off guard or asleep. According to police reports, a house fire occurred on Saturday, March 25, 2023 on Lee Ave. in Monroe, LA where a child lost his life. There were others in the house, but they thankfully managed to escape. In the chaos of a disaster like a house fire, things happen quickly and can easily consume those caught within it. The most devastating news one can receive is hearing that a loved one they had seen moments before never made it out safely. Hearts are saddened by the passing of Ka'Marien O. Jenkins, 4, who perished i...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024